Friday, April 30, 2010

5 Question Friday

Good grief, since I started doing 5QF I have a better perspective of how fast my weeks go by!!

1. If you could, would you go back to high school?
Oh my goo'ness absolutely. I would go back, do it all over again and this time pay attention and get something out of it, rather than day dream and piddle it away.

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)

To not ever have to worry about money again. It's so stressful these days, money is. I would love to be able to know that our future is secure as far as finances go.

To receive a degree in Medical Sciences. This has been a dream of mine for a long time.

3. What kids show do you secretly like?

We don't watch kids shows any more so I couldn't really say.

4. What is your beverage of choice?

I had to start drinking massive amount of Gatorade G2 a couple of months ago in attempt to stay properly hydrated (an issue I have even when i'm not pregnant), and at first I hated them, but now I am a little sad that I don't have to drink as many as often. 

I'm also not known for turning down a Root Beer.

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?

My self-discipline. I'm not very disciplined at all. I tend to be very lazy, and I don't want that to continue. I have been this way my whole life, so it is hard work to change, but after this baby is born I'm determined to be more active and physically healthier.
 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment