Friday, April 9, 2010

5 Question Friday

This weeks 5 questions
1. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life? 
I think Kate Winslet. She's amazing and she the only person that I've ever been told I look similar to.
2. Did you ever go to summer camp?
I went to church camp a few times, and to Mexico camp a few times. It was never every summer though.....good memories......ahhhhhh
3. What sends you running and screaming in the other direction?
Nothing, really. There are some things that I fear, but not to the point where I feel the urge to flee screaming. Well, maybe an incredibly large explosion of fire, like a bomb. I would imagine that would send me screaming and running for my life.
4. What is something you do that drives your spouse nuts?
Putting my clothes next to my bed. For some reason if I wear something, but it doesn't need to be washed, I can't just put it back in a drawer. It has to sit on my floor next to my bed until I decide to wear it again...or until I do laundry and decide that it'll just get washed anyways.
5. What is currently your favorite song?
I never have only ONE favorite song. I love music so much and have such an eclectic taste that there is no way I could have just one favorite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment