Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Oh The Guilt

I have a couple of friends who are actors, and I always feel it's my duty to support them and their TV show in any and every way I can. I don't go as fanatic as to buy T-Shirts and mugs and such, but I do post links to articles about their success, or links to polls that they are a part of like "Best Drama Actress" and what-not.

Another thing I do is watch them whenever they are on talk shows. I'll stay up until midnite to see David on The Late Show, or schedule my house cleaning to watch Emily on LIVE. Well, this week is the 100th episode of their show so they are everywhere. Last night DB was on The Leno Show (I don't think it's called that anymore, though) and today Em was on Ellen Degeneres.

I missed both.

I feel as though I have some how dropped the ball. They don't really care if I missed it, I don't even think Em knew I was planning on watching, but still.

I know I shouldn't feel so guilty. There's no logical reason. I suppose I just want to do what I can to support my friends.

I hope they can forgive me of such a heinous crime.

If either DB or Em read this, know this: I was so darn tired last night I fell asleep with my glasses on, and today I had to pick Tay up from school, so I missed Ellen.......but I still love you guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment