Friday, April 23, 2010

5QF

Ok peoples, here we are again on another Friday and 5 questions to go along with it!!

1. What was the first car you owned?
A Toyota Tundra 4-door V-6. It was my favorite. I love trucks. I shared it with my dad until I bought my Corolla so I guess it wasn't all mine, but I did help make payments on it!! The Corolla was the first car that I was responsible for full payments, but my dad still paid for my insurance and gas and maintenance. . . come to think of it, I don't think I've ever been entirely responsible for a car and the financial tags along with it. Now my husband pays for all of it!! Wow.....I'm spoiled..
 
2. What song are you embarrassed to know the lyrics to?
I'm sure there must be at least one, but I honestly can't think of any right now.....I don't know the lyrics to too many mainstream songs these days because I don't have a radio......I'm trying to think of something maybe a bit more old school, but nothing comes to mind.....
 
3. Have you ever had stitches?
3 times. The first was from my appendectomy, the other two were from birthing my kids. All I can say is thank God for disintegrating sutures.
 
4. What was your first job?
Working as a Hostess for Figaro Figaro Italian Cafe, a restaurant owned by family friends. That was my first real job anyways. I had been working as a music coach for one of my orchestras for about two years before that, but I was paid under the table....sssshhhhhh
 
5. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Is Beeker on Sesame Street?? Or is he just a Muppet?? I can't remember. Beeker is the only character of like that I enjoy. Probably because Beeker is my nick name from my dad. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment