Friday, April 30, 2010

Last Day of April

I can't believe it's April 30th already! This month has gone by so quickly for me. Time is so funny, isn't it? It seems like just a few weeks ago I was complaining because it was only February, and May seemed so far away. While the time is passing, it seems to lag, but once it has passes, I realize how fast it went by. I sometimes wish it were the other way around, that the time flies as it's happening, then later I would say how it seemed like forever ago that it happened.

In any case, May is at the door, and I'm so ready for it!! Starting this month Dominick will no longer be going on any business trips, and we are going to be taking me for more walks to encourage my cervix to ripen and start dilating, that way when I start labor there is less work to be done. I can't believe there are only 3 more weeks until I'm to term. Wow.

I'm trying not to dwell on everything that still needs to be done. Dom says that he'll put the crib together this weekend, and today we are going to the Mart of Wal to return a few odd items and purchase some things for Oz. That will make me feel much better, I'm sure. Then all we will really need is a car seat and I'll be able to breathe easier still.


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment