Wednesday, May 19, 2010

For those who missed it...

I posted this the other day, but there were so few hits on the blog, that I figured I'd post again, to give some mid-week-readers a chance to know what's going on.

So I'm stealing this idea from a friend blogger of mine, although I'm going about it slightly different. In this post I'm going to list a bunch of facts about me, things that make me who I am and certain experiences I've been through, and then YOU (as my faithful following) get to ask me questions about these things. I'm not going to reveal super-personal things, or things that I feel are inappropriate, but I am more than ready to let you know how I feel about certain issues, how I handled certain situations, so on and so forth. So read the list of facts, and start asking away via comments.

I'll be answering questions 2 or 3 at a time until all are answered (assuming that there are more than a handful) unless a particular answer requires an entire post to itself.

Enjoy!! I look forward to seeing what you are curious about!!

I am a Christian
I was a teen mom
I am married to a man nearly 17 years my senior
I was Home Schooled from 2nd grade until college
I graduated High School when I was 15
I am a College drop-out
I was a professional musician by 14
I lived in Los Angeles, California my whole life until last Feb
I now live 20 miles away from town
I have a movement disorder
My dad is a pastor
I have 1 older sister
I have 2 children, 1 boy and 1 girl, with another boy due any day
We live with my parents
I went through a "rebellion" as a teen
Even during my rebellion, I never did drugs
I have a strange obsession with medicine
I love to cook
I am allergic to salt


Okay. That's all I can think of. If you have any other topics you'd like to ask about, throw it out there and we'll see!!!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. My husband was home schooled all the way through high school and I went to public school. We still have a while to decide what to do with ours (oldest is 2 years, youngest is 7 months). I sometimes can go either way. Did you decide to home school? What are/were your reasons? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete