Friday, May 21, 2010

5QF

The time has come once again for 5 QUESTION FRIDAY. Very exciting, yes?? Yes.

Interesting questions today, I had fun with them.
1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites?
No iPhone for me. There is no ATT where I live

2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade?
Hard to say. I don't really remember a whole lot form those years. I remember my parents surprising us at school one time to take us to San Diego, that was neat. When I was in 2nd grade a had a huge bicycle accident and lost a large chunk of my face....that's not really a FOND memory though.......

3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching?
This is a hard one. Are gloves optional?? If I can wear gloves then I'll touch anything, if not, that's a whole different matter. I don't want to touch anything unsanitary. Public bathrooms are my biggest nemesis. I'm the weirdo that uses a wipee to open the stall door, close the lock, wipes the seat, then puts the seat guard on, then uses a wipee to flush the toilet and open the lock, then wash hands and uses a paper towel to open the door and get the heck outta there.

4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why?
Well, I've been friends with David Boreanaz for a couple of years now, so it would be groovy to hang out with him, or Patrick Dempsey because let's face it, he's hot as all get out. Or perhaps Stephen Fry and Hugh Laurie, I would love to have a sit-down with the two of them.


5. What would you say is your best physical feature?
hmmmm. I would have to say my lips or my hair?? I take very careful care of my hair. I switch shampoo brands after each one is done to keep it shiny and healthy, I don't blow dry it and I rarely straighten it. I just like my lips because I think full lips are attractive, and so does my husband!!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment