Friday, May 7, 2010

5 Question Friday

Happy Friday, everyone!! I love Fridays for one purpose, and one purpose only : It's the last day of work before the weekend. I get excited thinking that tomorrow Dom get's to stay home, I hate that he has to work....

Anyways, hopefully it will be another wonderful day so the kids can play outside for a while, now on to today's questions!!


1. What is your worst memory of your siblings?
I had a rough time growing up with my sister. We didn't get along very well at all, but I honestly don't think I can come up with a worst memory of her....

2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)
I was a total trouble maker as a kid. It seemed like I was constantly in trouble for something!! I'm not sure this was the naughtiest thing, but when I was about 10 or 11, I painted the backside of a trailer at the Equestrian Academy we attended. I also thought to cover the workers' workout bench, stools and other items in the same water-guard white primer...... I later had to clean it all, too.....

3. Where do you like to go to relax?
I'm a rather simple lady in that sense. I love my bed. If I need down time I usually just come back here and lounge on (or in) my bed. It's perfect on a nice day, when I can have the window open and the breeze comes in with the sounds of the trees and kids playing.

4. What was the last thing you won?
A gift basket from The Blog Party!! I was shocked, really. I didn't even know about it, I just joined to meet other bloggers. I actually received it in the mail two days ago!!

5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose?
Oi vey. That depends. If Dominick could go on with me, then any show, really. His brain is a vault of random information. I don't really watch game shows, so I don't know what's out there right now. There was a show in Britain for a while that I liked to watch....I can't remember the name now, though. Dom and I watched it and every time we were able to answer every single one of the questions. 


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment