Friday, May 14, 2010

5 Question Friday

I know it can be confusing when there are more than one post in a day, but it's 5QF.....I gotta do it!!



1. Take your pick...date night, girls night out, or night out alone?

I think date night. I hardly ever get alone time out of the house with my husband, so that would be pretty awesome. I can't remember what it's like to go to a restaurant, have a couple of cocktails and a nice dinner and talk without having to wipe up water spills, ketchup, or *hush* children.....

2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
I can indeed. As a child I never understood how so many of my friends could not...

3. What is your favorite flower and why?
 Crikey. I don't know if I have a favorite. I love flowers, so many of them. I prefer flowers with large pedals, I can tell you that much. Tulips are nice, Lillies, Orchids. Along those lines. My grandmother's favorite was a rose with yellow pedals that had turned pink just on the edges, so that has a soft spot in me as well.

4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?
FINISH SCHOOL!! Follow your dreams, don't be a cop-out on yourself. 

5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?
Scream.

Lots of screaming.

Maybe even some shrieking.

Tears would more than likely be present, blood pressure would sky rocket, breathing would become a bit more difficult. More screaming. 

And I hate screamers. But I would definitely scream. It would be the first time in my adult life.

Then I would pay off the car, get another car, give some money to my parents to pay off the house, and start college funds for the kids. After that, if there was any left, we'd start taking care of some debt.  


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment