Friday, August 6, 2010

Why is it so hard?

So it's been two months since my little Ozzie Bear was born, and even though I weigh less now than I did before I got pregnant, I'm still too far away from my goal weight. It's entirely my fault.

I have commitment issues.

As much as I talk about wanting to loose the weight, I find it so difficult to find the dedication to working out everyday. I was doing great for a while, I did the Ellyptical three times a week and the bike twice a week, but then I tore my oblique, and all that programming went through the window. It would be so much easier if I had someone to workout with, but alas, I don't.

So I seriously need to buckle down and get over myself. Just do the workout. It's fifteen to twenty minutes a day after breakfast. I really really really want to be able to see 150 on that scale. As of right now I'm 23 pounds away from that. I want my figure back.

I know it's not going to be the same as it was before I had kids, but still, I think I look like a sausage. No curves.

My parents get back into town on Tuesday then Oz has a doctors appointment Wednesday morning, so starting Thursday, I'm going to get back to it. For me, for my family, and to prove to myself that I can get it done all on my own.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment