Friday, August 13, 2010

signatures and facebook pages

I found two amazing sites and I want to share them with you!!

The first is a site where you can make your own personal signature, like the one I now have at the bottom of my posts. Very cool. You can use the wizard they provide or you can be oober brave and write one out yourself. It's free and you don't have to register to use it!!

www.mylivesignature.com

The second is where you can apply layouts to your facebook account. Sort of like a dumbed down version of myspace layouts. You can see what I have HERE. I love love love this! I've always thought that Facebook was a bit bland, but now you can liven it up a bit!! All you have to do is download the plug-in.

www.pagerage.com

I hope you enjoy these, I know I have!!

No comments:

Post a Comment