Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Guest Blogger

This week's featured blogger is my friend Laurie. I first "met" her almost three years ago on Baby Gaga when we were both pregnant and in the same Due Date group. She is an incredible lady and mom, and I am so glad to feature her. Read on and get to know her a little, then be sure to check out her blog about becoming healthier and happier.

{Simply Laurie}

1. What are you loving about life right now? Seeing my son grow into a full blown little boy, going for runs in the morning with my son, and spending some quiet time in the evenings with my hubby.

2. Who is your biggest idol or role model? My parents, God, and Jillian Michaels.

3. Where was your favorite vacation spot? Aruba

4. Are you a parent, and if yes, what is the greatest thing about it? Yes, and the greatest thing is seeing the joy in my son's eyes and hearing his laugh.

5. Who is your favorite actor or actress? Reese Witherspoon

6. What is currently playing on your iPod or in your CD player? Black Eyed Peas

7. What kind of books do you like to read? Books that better yourself as a person or that are about strength =).

8. What is your favorite adult beverage? Malibu Bay Breeze

9. What did you want to be when you were a kid? An Artist

10. What is your biggest phobia? dieing

11. What was your first job? a waitress at a country club

12. What is your biggest dream? to buy a house with a big yard for my son and watch him grow up, to become a fitness instructor of some type now and/or complete a triathalon =)

13. What inspires you? my family

14. How do you like running your own business? i LOVE it. i can do things on my own time since I am a SAHM and get things done when my son naps or has some down time.

15. How has your life changed after losing so much weight? I have a lot more energy most of the time, I run around a lot more with my son, I feel better and my self esteem is getting a lot better.

16. If you could give my readers one piece of advice in life, what would it be? live your life and be grateful for EACH and EVERYDAY God gives you. fight for what you want, understand you have more strength than you know, and love how you want to be loved ♥. 

If you would like to be a guest blogger, leave your email address in a comment and I will contact you!! I would love to get to know you better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment