Monday, August 23, 2010

30 DS 2-week update

Today is exactly two weeks after I started my 30 Day Shred by Jillian Michaels. As promised, here are my current measurements

waist: 36
hips: 41
thigh: 25 1/2
upper arm: 12

Now, I must confess to you that including today, I've only worked out 5 times in the past two weeks. {hanging my head in shame} However, I have a really good reason why!!!

I got rid of the carpet in my downstairs, and using a towel as padding for my knees and back does not cut it. So the other day my dad walked in with a yoga mat for me and now I'm back at it!!

It is a bit easier now than it was even last week, so that's a good sign!! Hopefully I'll move up to level 2 here pretty soon.

If I've lost nearly 1 inch all around only doing the workout 5 times, imagine what I would have lost if I did it every day!! I'm excited to see how it goes the next two weeks. Keep tuned in to find out with me!!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I did three days of 30 Day Shred last week, but have been terrible this week. I need to get back on board!

    ReplyDelete