Monday, August 9, 2010

Here Comes Change

well, yesterday was my 25th birthday. I only asked for one thing: a workout video.

Dom took me to Best Buy and I picked out Jillian Michaels' 30 day shred. Today was my first day, and
oh
my
sweet
Lord
Jesus

That was the most intense 20 minutes I've experience since I danced Jazz six years ago.

I discovered something: I am waaaaaaaay out of shape, people. I mean, seriously.

However; in light of all this, I've decided to start a few things regarding this blog. Tell me what you think.

First off, I'm going to post a "before" photo, then every Monday I will talk about the difference I feel from the week before and every Friday I'll post my stats, monitoring the changes.

Then, Every Wednesday I'm starting something called "Parenting by Fortune". I'm gathering fortune cookie fortunes, and applying their theory for one entire day {in this case, it'll be Tuesdays so I can tell you about it on Wednesdays}.

Finally, on Thursdays I will be posting a review of toys and products I have around the house that I use on a regular basis.

To start off, this is my "before" photo....brace yourselves, folks.




Here are my current numbers:
Weight: 173
Hips: 42"
Waist: 36"
Bust: 42 1/2 "
Upper arm: 12 1/4"
Thigh: 26 1/4 "

Pretty rough to swallow. But it's gonna be sooo much better when I'm done with this.
Wish me luck!!










post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment