Thursday, June 3, 2010

Last post for a while????

We're getting ready to put the kids to bed and watch a movie before hitting the hay ourselves, and I don't know when I'll have another opportunity to blog again after Owen is born, so I am taking this chance to say to everyone, Thank you.

Thanks for reading and supporting me through this somewhat hellish pregnancy. It's been long and hard, and although I've had so many rough patches, I've had so many "ups" as well. It will all have been worth it tomorrow when we finally get to hold our boy, and I can hear Dominick say "hello Owen, I'm your daddy."

As of right now my contractions are about 5 minutes apart and a 7 on the pain scale. If they continue then we're headed off to the hospital tonight. I'm fighting it but both Dom and my mom are pretty determined to make me go. I just don't want to go back there to be sent home AGAIN. I don't have much say in the matter, though.

So I'll post again as a new mommy with pictures for all when I get a chance.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see pics of your new little one! Best wishes for a safe & healthy labor!

    ReplyDelete