Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Final Guest Blogger

Today is the last day of featured guest bloggers, and while that fact makes me sad, I'm at least thrilled with who the last blogger is. David Boreanaz and I have been friends for a couple of years. He's an average guy with an above average job, a sweet and genuine man and I consider him a dear friend. I was thrilled when he agreed to do this. I know there are BONES fans out there who are just screaming in glee right now. At the end of today's post is a link to the community forum for BONES, show your support to the show by signing up at Fox.com and being a part of the BONES fan community. If you have anything to say to David, leave a comment! {I'm sure he'll be checking in, and if not then I'll pass them on for you. }

Enjoy!!


1.      How many kids do you have and what are their names/ages?- I have two kids. Jaden is my oldest, he’s 8 and Bella, she’s 1 y/o.

2.      What do you love about being a dad?- The laughter and the love that I receive from my kids. They make my world a better place and give me a reason to keep on truckin’ even when life throws curve balls.

3.      Where is your favorite place to “chillax”?- At home, in front of the TV or with my family doing something together.

4.      What is the greatest thing about your job?- I’m able to express myself through a different manner.

5.      What did you want to be when you were a kid? – I wanted to be a Architect.

6.      If you could choose to have any profession {other than your current one}, what would it be?- Architect or maybe a Hockey player, or host the NHL games.

7.      What is your biggest fear?-To wake up one day and my life was all a dream.

8.      What is your favorite time of day?-Evenings.

9.      Where is our dream vacation?-On an island, Turtle Island to be exact.

10.  Which character was your favorite to portray?- I’d have to say, Angelus. He was fun to play, but also had a depth to him that allowed me to widen my horizon as an actor.

11.  Where would you like to be 30 years from now?-Let’s see, I’ll be 71 in 30 yrs, so I think I would like to be retired and enjoy life with grandkids all around.

12.  Who is your biggest role model?- My dad.

13.  Do you have a pet peeve? I hate when someone spells "a lot" as one word. That simply annoys me and drives me nuts.

14.  What are some of the challenges being a "celebrity"?- Privacy is the main player. Not being treated normally, I’m just a guy from Philly. I don’t see the point of treating me any different. People having too many POVs of me, when in reality… They no clue who I am. Side part, I hate the word “Celebrity.”

15.  Favorite indulgence?- Cheesecake. I make love to that puppy. Jack Daniels!

16.  Favorite sport and why?- Hockey! My first game I ever attended was with my dad, it was a Flyers game in Philly. Grateful Dead, my favorite band played at the opening.

17.  Do you turn the music down on the stereo when trying to find somewhere?-No

18.   What kind of movies do you most enjoy watching at a cinema??- Action packed or Thriller. I avoid the romantic movies.

What advice would you give to my readers??- Always remain true to yourself. Don’t ever let anyone every put you down and don’t sell yourself short. Life is too short to keep dwelling on the past, live it to the fullest and always keep a level head. Life is a tricky SOB, so play the game and you’ll come out a winner.

Thank you to everyone who has participated in my Guest Blogger event, and thanks to all of you have have visited to read!!

Don't forget to sign up on the BONES Community Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment