Monday, September 20, 2010

Why I've Been Absent

I know my posts have been few and far between for the last few weeks, but there really is a good reason.

To start with, once Tay started school, so much of my time has been filled up doing things!! I'm amazed at how busy I've been. I go out shopping with my mom twice a week (once for her, once for me), I have Bible Study on Thursday mornings, and the rest of the time, I'm playing with Vin or taking care of Oz!!

I have had this blog on my mind a lot, though. As much as I would LOVE to get on every day and post, the reality is I have way too much on my plate right now that requires my attention more than this. I'll still be around at least once a week, but other than that, I can't make any promises. I'm trying to take this time to train myself to be more diligent in my house keeping and general family duties.

I hope you understand and support this choice. I believe this is what will please God more than blogging every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment