Tuesday, November 9, 2010

woops

I know it's been a ridiculous amount of time since my last post, and for that I sincerely apologize. Life is busy these days!! Let me give you a small run-down of what my week looks like.

Mondays are my total house cleaning day. The last couple of Mondays haven't been very "clean" though because I've been ill.

Tuesdays are my mom's Bible Study. It starts at 8:30 in the morning, so Tay rides the bus these mornings.

Wednesdays are the days we go grocery shopping with my parents. We leave after some house cleaning and are gone until i have to pick Tay up from school.

Thursdays are my other Bible Study, that's at 10:00 but we get there early to socialize.

Every other Friday is my own grocery shopping day. My mom comes with us and again, it takes up all day.

Each day I try to discipline myself to do some cleaning or laundry so that on the weekend I don't have to worry about it.

I still have a lot of growth to do in that area, but I'm so much better than i used to be. The hardest part right now is getting back into a rhythm since I've been sick for a couple of weeks.

The rest of the time I'm either studying for the Bible study, playing with my boys, making a meal, or {I admit it, not often, but still, sometimes} sleeping.



Next week is going to be a busy week too, because I'll be packing for a drive to CALIFORNIA!! {cheering is okay} My mom and I are leaving with the kids next Friday, to arrive into L.A. Saturday afternoon. I'm trying to put together overly thorough lists of EVERYTHING that I need to bring. It's vital to not forget anything since I'm on a pretty strict budget while I'm out there.

By the way, packing for 3 kids is HARD!! Don't even get me started on trying to figure out how everything is going to be situated int eh car for easy access. Traveling with a baby means diaper bag must always be reachable. Always. Traveling with a 3 and a 5 year old means snacks must always be at the ready. Always. Movies too. Lots of movies.

We get the car next week sometime, so when it gets here I'll have a better idea on how to put things together.

Until then I'll keep modifying my lists and counting down the minutes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment